Holydays of obligation:
- Saturday (Upper Church): 5:15 PM (Anticipated) with Benediction at 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday (Upper Church): 6:30, 7:30 (Latin EF Low Mass), 8:30, 10:00 (Latin OF High Mass), 12:00 Noon
- 8:00 AM Monday through Saturday (Saturday - Sung Latin Mass)
- 5:15 PM Friday
- During school year, additional Mass at 9:30 AM on Thursdays (Latin High Mass)
- Friday: 4:00-5:00 p.m. (Chapel)
- Saturdays: 4:00-5:00 p.m.(Upper Church) and 8:00-9:00 p.m.(Chapel)
- Tuesday: following the 7:00 p.m. Novena (Chapel)
- First Friday: 7:00-7:50 a.m. (Chapel)
- First Saturday: 7:00-7:50 a.m. (Chapel)
- Tuesday: 7:00pm Novena in honor of Our Lady of Perpetual Help; Benediction of the Most Blessed Sacrament; Litany of the Sacred Heart, followed Chaplet of Divine Mercy and Holy Rosary Approx 7:30pm.
- Friday Adoration: Each Friday beginning after the 8:00 AM Mass until Benediction of the Most Blessed Sacrament at 5:00 PM.
- Sunday: 3:00 PM Vespers and Benediction of the Most Blessed Sacrament.
Registration in parish: Required for baptism and marriage. Adults 18 and over call rectory for appointment. (651) 925-8800
Marriages:Applications must be made six months prior by a registered Parishioner.